Monday, November 26, 2007

Fear

That is a scary word all in itself... I find myself struggling with that right now... I trust in my Fathers perfect will for me... I trust His way's are right...I rejoice that I'm alive and He ordained the accident down to the smallest detail...and I was spared..... but the fear that is wreaking havic with me right now is terrible... it seem's so silly when I just think about it...but when I get in that car... and I'm driving... it's a feeling like I've never had before... I don't ever remember being 'scared' of anything before...or at least not on this level... I can barely handle being the passanger ... especially in the dark...I cry and can't breathe normal.... and tonight is the first time I'll be driving...by myself...in the dark...since the accident... please pray for me...and any advice is very welcome...

No comments: