Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Car Vs. Moose

Proverbs 30: 4,5 Who but God goes up to heaven and comes back down? Who holds the wind in his fists? Who wraps up the oceans in his cloak? Who has created the whole wide world? What is his name- and his son't name? Tell me if you know! Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.

Monday night on my way home, I hit a moose..... My first accident ever... It was one of the scariest moments of my life... but by the grace of our glorious Father in heaven...he spared me and ordained every detail of that accident. From the weight of the moose to the speed my car was going... every second planned out in his perfect will, and here I am to live and testify about it and about HIM! I know I was not alone in that car and I know I was being surrounded and protected. My time here on earth is not done, He has a plan for me and it's more evident than ever to me today. The Lord has also reminded me how blessed and loved I am... I have the most wonderful group of friends and the best family a girl could ever ask for. In the last two day's I have had an out pourning of love and prayers to cover me. By the time the police arrived on the scene...I had my husband, sister, mother, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and a close family friend (who was the car right behind me) all there with me... it might have been just a small accident... no one hurt...but for me, it was quite scary and overwhelming. I am blessed beyond measure and I thank all of you for your prayers, concern, love and support. I love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Praise Him, He is sovereign and BIG! I'm so thankful you are ok. I just read your last 4 posts (haven't kept up in blogdom lately) and enjoyed your vulnerability very much. Thanks for sharing!

kelly said...

Praise God that you are safe and sound. Also I am very thankful today that I still have my very best friend. I love you.