Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rejoice

Blogging... who ever thought I would be savvy enough to create my very own blog 'website'... I guess I was selling myself a bit short on the computer knowledge... but they (whom ever 'they' are) make it really easy to create this stuff...

Today I am rejoicing for some very dear friends that the Lord has just washed blessings upon today. They have been faithful and obedient in their prayer and in their heart attitude in a very difficult situation that could have very easily turned nasty and hardened their hearts. I am so in awe of the Lords mighty hand... of His grace and mercy... I am proud to be a daughter of the King... Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Facebook AND a Blog! You are, indeed, savvy!! Welcome to Blogger! :)

Heather said...

Yeah! You're a blogger too! I even added you to my "Blogs I read" list - that means you have to post regularly so I have something to read!

Love ya...