Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friendship

I've always been blessed with a great circle of girlfriends/sisters.... this morning as I'm reading 'blog's and emails.. and checking my "wall" on my facebook... I realize just how awesome this circle is... friendships that are new and growing to 'sistership'... a sister that is amazing... and old friends I've known my whole life... God is good... He knows my needs...(before I ask)... and has surrounded me with the 'sisters' I need for laughter, tears, prayers, support, advice, counsel and sometimes just a smile and a hug.... So...for all of my 'SISTERS' that read this blog... I love you and I thank God for you!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

We love you too!

brendadyer82 said...

Shelly, God is So Good!!!! Praise the Lord. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Darren.