Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Choices

Since my post about being burdened and weary... I've had so many sisters pour out their love, prayers, support and kind words and scriptures on me... My spirit feels refreshed and stronger.... I've been reminded that it's a choice of my own will to choose to walk in the victory I've been given... it's a choice of my will to either be defeated...or to claim my position in Christ.... a choice of my will to walk in the scriptures and the promises of my Lord. My burdens are still there...and on my mind... but I've chosen to lay them at my Lord's feet... and to work hard to not let the enemy use these 'issues' to beat me down... It's all about the choices we make along the way. I choose Christ!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sometimes it is hard to make those choices, but what a blessing when we choose the Lord over our burdens.

I love you dear sister, lets do coffee again, or lunch (vacation for me next week), or breakfast or even something that doesn't involve food.

Melissa said...

Very good advice indeed :-)