Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blessed beyond Measure

Today is my first day back from vacation... And to be back to my desk...back with my co-workers...out of the house... and feeling flu free is awesome!!!! I am so blessed to have a job I love... a boss that is amazing ...and co-workers that cover for me in my absence and are genuinely happy to have me come back..... I really feel like I need to recognize the Lord's hand in my position in life...and thank Him for everything I have.....

Keeping Meghan and Olivia while Tania and Dana were vacationing in Hawaii, was just a wonderful gift... Uncle Darren and I really loved the week with our girls.... even through all the flu -yuck...the teething ouchies... being cooped up in the house trying to regain strength and get some rest... Today I feel like a very blessed Auntie to have been given the opportunity to try on my "Mommy Shoes" and have the good, bad and the ugly to experience.... I am so lucky to have a sister and brother- in -law that trust Darren and I with their precious gifts ...

1 comment:

Christa said...

...And the girls are lucky to have you guys as Auntie and Uncle, as well:) Glad you are feeling better and able to get out of the house!!! :)