Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Wishes

What an amazing year this has been.. reflecting back over 2007 it's been full of laughter, tears, grief, fear, joy, praise, healing, restoration, love, blessings, forgiveness (after overcoming unforgiveness)... and a multitude of other things equally as wonderful... I must say that I am looking forward to what the Lord has instore for me in 2008... everyday is new and a mystery.. a true gift from our gracious Father in heaven!!! For 2008 I wish peace, prosperity, healing, growth, love, laughter, hugs, kisses, joy, restoration, forgiveness and a abundance of blessings from the Lord upon you .... we will encounter pain, sorrow, grief, struggles, sin, anger...true troubled times... I pray that in the midst of these times, the Lord is ever present in our minds and hearts.....I pray in those time we can rise up and praise Him still! I pray that we enter every day with a renewed sence of thanksgiving for the air we breathe and the lives we have. I love you all very much and thank God for the gift of your friendship and sistership... Happy New Year Sisters!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Praise God....and
Happy New Year to you too my sister..yes this year has been full of every emotion possible but I wouldn't change it..the path I have chosen for my life has brought them all to me and I have learned a lot...especially how to lean on our Father to get through them all...I don't need to try to handle things alone anymore, and for this lesson I can hardly wait to see what 2008 brings our way.. love you lots...