Wednesday, December 12, 2007

7 random Shelly-ism's

Ok Heather... you asked for it!!! 7 random things you and my blogging pal's might not know about me......

1. My favorite candy bar is a Recee Cup...I poke the center out and eat that first...then eat the outside circle of chocolate.

2. I have seen the movie "Gone with the Wind" about a million times (my favorite!)

3. Darren is my second husband... I was married for 10 1/2 years the first time.

4. I am not a real red head

Man ...am I boring or what!!!!! 3 more to go

5. I love to fly ..I love airports.. ...I would love to get my pilot's license. Too bad you need all those classes and schooling... BUMMER...

6. Both of my pinkie fingers are slightly bent in ...

7. I LOVE to have my feet rubbed...and the awesome husband that Darren is... does it for me on que.

PHEW... that was hard... I am not as interesting as I thought... but God did have to create some slightly boring creatures... we can't all be quirky!!! Thanks for the challange Heather... it was fun...

4 comments:

Christa said...

You are not boring. I love these random things about you! :)

Heather said...

Thank you for doing it. It was fun to read all about the wonderfulness that is you!

Love ya...

Melissa said...

It's now weird that you like your feet rubbed...it's weird that heather doesn't :-) Good thing we have our husbands!!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm with Heather....I hate having my feet touched!

Shelly....you're not boring, you're awesome! :)