Thursday, July 10, 2008

You can't always get what you want!!!

The Rolling Stones were definately on to something... We want...and want...and want... and after all we have...we still want more!!!! More money... more things...more time...different lives...better homes, cars, jobs... at times, we want and expect things from God...and from people that are just unrealistic --

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

But God is faithful to provide what you NEED

I can only hope in the times when I'm hurting...angry...wanting more.. not satisfied , that my Father is already using those things to teach me...mold me..guide me and create a deeper understanding of His will for my life...

No comments: