Sunday, July 13, 2008

The New Commandment

Pastor Rick and Marcia have moved onto the next adventure and mission that God has called them too... we need not fear that God will not be a large and real in our church and in our congretation...we need not wonder if our church will thrive and grow... it will...because God is present in our church...God is king in our church... and it's His house ... The message at last night's service was delivered via Pastor Fancy... what an awesome message.... I found myself convicted and weeping at the alter... seeking not only forgivness but guidance, wisdom and peace....today I can walk in those things knowing my Lord is faithful to provide.... God used Pastor Fancy last night to bring truth and light to God's people... it was a simple, yet powerful message...

John 13: 33-35 Dear Children, I will be with you only a little longer. And as I told the Jewish leaders, you will search for me, but you can't come where I am going. So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world you are my disciples.

No comments: