Friday, July 25, 2008

Moving On

Just when you least expect it...God calls you to something different and what are you to do but move on... In the last few weeks an opportunity has fallen into my lap that I was not asking for or expecting... But in God's great wisdom, I know there is a greater reason that is so far beyone my understanding that I just have to trust!! ... it's something I'm so excited about and really feeling a peace about. It's a leap of faith and I'm jumping in and moving on... I'll be taking a new position and leaving my current job at TAMC. I leave TAMC with a heavy heart but step into my new opportunity with great anticipation to see what God has in store for me.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Congratulations on your new job! I am sure that TAMC is sad to see you go, but it sounds like you will have a great opportunity with your new job!