Thursday, July 17, 2008

Potato Blossom Festival

I might sound like an over grown kid... and it might sound like a silly thing to 'love'...but this is the big weekend of the Potato Blossom Festival and I'm so excited!!! The food is great...the events are fun...we always see ton's of people we've not seen in a year... get to talk and catch up...we get to see our little town full of 'outsiders'... we get to watch the kids laugh and get sunburned... fireworks... street dance... movie under the stars!!!! I am a big kid!!!!

For the next four nights and part of the day's... Darren and I will be enjoying our hometown festival...with friends and family... and feeling very proud of the little town we live in... What more can a small town girl ask for? It's Aroostook County at it's finest!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love you!! you make me smile just picturing you having fun at the festival. Marcia, Tina and I were talking about the festival today with a friend from down here. She wasn't sure if we serious or not at first when we told her there was such a thing. Take lots of pictures and post them so I can enjoy the fun too! (an eat some french fries for me too please)

Love and miss you...