Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spring Fever

I wish I was talking about that feeling you get at the end of winter and the beginning of nice weather, and all you can think about is getting out in the sun... unfortunately, I'm NOT...

Somehow Darren and I have both come down with awful 'Spring Fever' colds!!!!

One day, your feeling great... life is good and the birds are singing!!!! The next day- you can't breathe, your head hurts, your hot/ then your cold, you are sneezing, coughing and don't sound anything like yourself...

On my desk at work today I've got cold pills, tissues, tea and cough drops!! Not a pretty sight, but Praise God for modern technology that creates such things to help us feel better in our time of illness----

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry you are feeling yucky, hope you feel better soon. Love and miss you guys!