Sunday, June 15, 2008

God's Word

In every situation I find myself in...... every struggle or trial... in times of want and times of plenty... in situation of grief or joy... in area's of confusion and fear.. times of pride and humility... correction and conviction..... I wrestle with the power of the flesh...and try to choose the path I know will honor God... do I always get it right?? NOPE... I do however take great comfort in these scriptures from God's Word and pray that this will be my heart attitude in all things....

Philippians 4: 6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1: 7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline

Hebrews 13: 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

No comments: