Friday, June 27, 2008

FYI

I miss my Dad-

I miss my kitty Romeo

I can't wait to go camping next week

I really want to take a cruise with my hubby

I love the Lord and right now in the midst of some struggles...I am giving Him praise today!

I am sad to see Rick & Marcia Kavanaugh move to NC...but look forward to hearing Rick's last sermon this weekend...and hopefully someday going to visit them in NC.

The ladies Disciple Maker Group that I co-lead with Erin Levesque and soon to be co-leader Tania Boardman is a blessing in my life that I can't even explain

I can't believe my nephew Justin just turned 10 years old!!!

I am loving the new coffee mate creamer flavor "Coconut Cream"

My dear friends- Kelly & Tooter Tuttle just renewed their wedding vows for their 20th wedding anniversary...and I got the extreme joy, privliage and honor of officiatiing at their ceremony and it was so beautiful...

Roselle's in Presque Isle has AWESOME pizza!!!

Wondering if I should apply for a different job in my department that just opened up

Wish my sister would have a blog....

Wish my 'sister' Kelly would write on her blog

Looking for Melissa's next blog

I really need some new worship CD's...

I can't wait to watch HGTV's next Design Star on Sunday night...HOOKED

This Sunday is Darren & Shelly day... we need it..

I'm so glad it's Friday... I need a break!!!

No comments: