Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shiktehawk

This is the scripture that the Lord guided me to this weekend... or I should say, just one of them... and how powerful this one is to me and what I've been walking in.

Galatians 5:1- So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slave to the law.

The Lord spoke loudly this weekend to His daughters.... what wonderful work was done! The only way I've been able to explain this weekend to those that ask is "painfully beautiful".... God is good like that! Not only did we all hear from the Father this weekend...but we had great prayer warriors with us interceding for all the ladies there..... the worship was blessed and the alone time was hard, but a 'hurts so good' encounter... and the fellowship was precious!

No comments: