Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tears of Joy

The other day I was puttering around the house... just cleaning and doing laundry. The house was alive with worship music and I was home alone. I ended up dusting some framed photo's in the living room and after just touching a few photos, I found tears on my face. The photo's I had touched were of my 'kids'... Now, for those of you that might not know this little bit of information..Darren and I have not been able to have children...so the 'kids' I'm referring to are our nieces and nephews...and some other children adopted into this group by virtue of love... well.. I believe in that little ordinary moment of cleaning my living room, the Lord reminded me of the blessings in my life... Meghan, Riley, Olivia, Justin, Noah, Katie Mae, Tyler, Isaac, Dolly, Katie, Christopher... just to name a few..(there are SO many more)....My goodness...I am surrounded by children that I love and hold dear..... May I never feel like I'm missing out... May I always praise Him for what I DO have. May I always feel that same gratefullness toward my Father.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ffffffDolly <3 's Auntie!!!

She says:

juk zx , t