Monday, March 17, 2008

Van of Cacklin' Hen's

I had the most wonderful opportunity yesterday to go to Bangor for the day with a van full of sisters... it was so much fun!!!! It was a day full of coffee...food...shopping..fellowship...the sweet sound of laughter... hugs... and great memories!! I am blessed beyond measure to have so many awesome friends that are like family to me... and to get away for the day with just a few of those friends was a rare opportunity and a delightful treat... God just pourded out his love on me once again... I was very torn if I should go... I'm a home body by nature..and I enjoy my sunday's with Darren very much, and find them difficult to give up...we get so busy that time is precious to us...... I also didn't have extra money for shopping... but in the light of a new sunny Monday morning...I'm so glad I went... So..to those few sisters that had the opportunity to go yesterday in our 'Van of Cacklin' Hen's" (as Dawn's husband so loveling called us) ...Thank You so much for your friendship...I love you all very much!!!!

No comments: