Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Adventure

Last night I started on a new journey...

I'll be co-leading a Disciple Maker Group with a dear friend of mine... the group is a small selection of ladies... a great variety of ages... different places in our walks with the Lord.. different backgrounds...it's amazing to see God knit something together before your very eyes.... Our first class was amazing. Everyone brings a little something special to the group that God knew we needed... the ladies were sharing, giving testimony, asking questions and being honest and real. Everyone is excited to dig in and study God's Word... I just can't wait to see what is to come for this group.... I am feeling so lucky and blessed to have been given this opportunity and just can't wait to learn from this group of sisters!

Matthew 28: 19&20 "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh yay! I didn't know you were already starting up a group...that's fantastic!! I'm so thankful to the Lord for the way He has completely captured your heart, and for the way you have so wholeheartedly poured yourself into being discipled so that now you can disciple others. That's what it's all about!

Shelly Marie Condon said...

Thanks Elizabeth!!! I'm very excited to see what God has in store for this group of gal's!!!