Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Car Vs. Car

I am quite sure that after my fender bender yesterday on the way to work...my new nickname will be 'crash'... I was rear-ended yesterday while stopped for a school bus, waiting for children to board... The guy that hit me said he was distracted by the lights on the bus and didn't see me in time to stop..he slid right into me.... Thank God for insurance!!!! A very close friend of mine said that God put me there to protect the kids, and I think he might be right... I'll be God's bumper... anytime!!!! I am thanking him once again for taking care of the smallest details of my little accident... after the Car Vs. Moose a couple of months ago, when I totaled my car...I've been pretty scared of driving... funny thing is now...after my Car Vs. Car...I feel a little stronger and braver... maybe that was God's way of reminding me ... he's always in control...no matter what situation...or what the outcome... and I'm ok with that!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, now that we see that you can joke about it, that nickname just might stick:-)

So glad you're Ok and that it was just a fender bender, not a Shelly bender!!!

Shelly Marie Condon said...

Thanks Mel... I think your right... a few co-workers are calling me crash already!

Heather said...

"Crash" Condon - I like the sound of that! And if you ever decide to become a professional wrestler or roller derby girl you already have a cool name.

Christa said...

I really admire your positive outlook on things...Not so sure if I could do that in the same situation:) Glad that you are okay:)