Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Wow... it seems like it was just yesterday we were celebrating the year 2000!!! Time flies by too fast... New Years Day always has me reflecting back on the past... good or bad... This year as I look back over my life, and all the changes, I find myself thanking God for all I have...all I've been through...and all that is to come.... I've walked through some very dark times... and had some wonderful moments of joy... some journies of deep saddness... anger...hurt... and plenty of times to rejoice over... times of plenty and times of want--- but the thing that sticks out to me this year is something I've learned... God has always been with me, never left me or forsaken me... He knew each step of my journey and knows what the rest of it holds for me... I find comfort in that... I find joy in that... and I find that is something to be thankful for! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Amen...Happy New Year, Shelley!