Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Storm !!!! Love um...hate um....

I am a lover of snow... don't mind winter... if I'm cold, I just add more layers of clothes... I love having white Christmases... and enjoy the obvious differences in the seasons in Aroostook County... my problem is with "snow day's"

Today we are having a 'blizzard'... it's a Monday morning...and I can't get out of my driveway... I feel guilty that I'm not at work! Should I have bundled up...gone outside...shoveled my driveway and tried to go to work?? The battle that goes on early in the morning on day's like this... I flip between the weather channel and the local news and cancellation lists... I keep looking out the window...(maybe hoping the snow will magically be cleared from my driveway and the storm stopped)...I usually call my sister, or she calls me and like this morning.... debate together on if I should travel from Fort Fairfield to PI...and she from PI to Caribou--- we both decided to stay home today... but if I would have been able to get out of my driveway... I most likely would have tried to go in to work... crazy??? maybe

1 comment:

brad said...

I think staying home this morning was the wise choice.